PaybyFinance - 24 Month Interest Free Finance
What is it?
Interest Free Finance - 24 Months - get your goods today, pay a 10% deposit now then spread the oustanding amount over 24 months. This product is not available on sale bikes.
If you pay off your loan balance within 24 months there is NO interest to pay. i.e. The price at checkout will be what you pay.
No Podium Points with this finance product
Please note, products bought using finance can only be delivered to the address used for the finance application (usually your home address) or collected in store.
Finance only available with purchases which include a bicycle
Minimum spend £995
Not Available on Sale Goods
You must be 18 years of age or older
You must be in permanent paid employment or retired and receiving a pension, or be a houseperson with a partner in permanent paid employment or be self employed
You must have been a resident in the UK (or a British Crown Dependency if approved by Hitachi Capital) for a minimum of 12 months
You must be able to make payments by direct debit
You must be purchasing the bicycle for personal use and not for business use.
Credit Is subject to status
Representative Example based on £1000 Bicycle:
Finance Quotation based on Current Cart Contents:
The credit advertised is provided by one credit provider with whom we have a commercial relationship.
Credit provided by Hitachi Capital (UK) PLC trading as Hitachi Capital Consumer Finance, 2 Apex View, Leeds, LS11 9BH. 0844 375 5500
How to pay for your goods by Finance:
- Add your goods to your shopping cart
- Add your desired finance package to your shopping cart
- Checkout. You will be forwarded to our finance partner's website to apply for finance.
- If your finance application is successful you will need to either;
Print, sign and return the finance agreement to Hitachi Capital Finance OR e-sign the documents online, if eligible to do so.
- When your signed or e-signed documents have been accepted by Hitachi Finance we will contact you for the 10% deposit and ship your goods.
Click & Collect Finance:
If you'd like to collect your bicycle in store and apply for finance before you visit us you must also add the Click & Collect option to your shopping cart.
When your signed or e-signed documents have been accepted by Hitachi Finance we will contact you for the 10% deposit and confirm your collection date.
When you visit us to collect your order you must bring the following items:
- Photographic ID: Valid Passport or Driving Licence
- Proof of Address: Driving Licence or Public Utility bill (Dated in last 3 months showing applicant's name & address, online bills/statements are not acceptable.)
- Credit/Debit card used for deposit payment. This must show the applicant's name and be registered to the address used in the finance application.
- Proof of order: A copy of your order email confirmation from us.
Select Finance Product