Click to Zoom
Size Options & Purchase
This Cannondale SuperSix EVO Disc Force eTap 2020 is available with our legendary Podium Point free accessory scheme.
The all-new SuperSix EVO is designed to be the fastest lightweight road bike there is. SuperSix EVO is a pure road bike, a beautiful evolution of Cannondale's classic race machine which follows the proven recipe of the previous award-winning versions, while making it better in every possible way.
It's still ultralight weight, still has explosive rigidity and still has the handling people have loved about the EVO since the beginning but is now much faster. New tube shapes and top-to-bottom system integration has seriously reduce aerodynamic drag while also offering a more comfortable ride thanks to improved SAVE micro-suspension, a slightly taller stack height and big tyre clearance.
It's the ultimate bike for hilly races, fast group rides and all-around high-performance road riding.
Less Drag. More Speed. 30 watts; That's how much power the drag-reducing tube shapes and integrated design of the new SuperSix EVO saves over the prior version at 30 mph (48.3 km/h).
- New family of highly truncated airfoil tube shapes offer the same weight, and equal or better stiffness than round tubes, while reducing drag by up to 30%.
- Designed as a system with new HollowGram 35 wheelset, integrated 27 KNØT SAVE seatpost, and new SAVE integrated bar with KNØT stem. The full system integration has a major impact on drag reduction, and gives the bike an incomparably clean, beautiful look.
- Fully hidden hydraulic brake line and Di2 cable routing. Same thru-the-headtube routing as SystemSix.
More Comfortable and Capable; 18% more vertical compliance, a slightly elevated riding position and room for big tires, work in harmony to improve the new SuperSix EVO's ride comfort and rough road capabilities, without diminishing its pure race performance.
- Increased frame compliance due to lower seat stays, integrated seat binder and the 27 SL KNØT seatpost with SAVE.
- Revised geometry provides a better fit for more riders, with a slightly taller stack and shorter
- Tyre clearance is boosted to 30mm, with 6mm of space on both sides, so riders can put on larger volume tyres if they wish. Note - rim brake bikes are limited to 28mm tyres by the calipers.
SuperSix EVO; It's the ultimate bike for hilly races, fast group rides and all-around high-performance road riding.
<p> IMPORTANT: This model requires the handlebars to be detached from the stem for shipping. For reassembly guidance please refer to the SuperSix Owners Manual Supplement
IMPORTANT: This bicycle is supplied without pedals. Pedals for this bicycle can be selected for no cost using Podium Points™.
All-New, BallisTec Carbon, integrated cable routing w/ Switchplate, 142x12 Speed Release thru-axle, SAVE, PF30a, flat mount disc, integrated seat binder
All-New, BallisTec Carbon, SAVE, 1-1/8" to 1-1/4" steerer, integrated crown race, 12x100mm Speed Release thru-axle, flat mount disc, internal routing, 55mm offset (47-54cm) 45mm offset (56-62cm)
SRAM Force eTap AXS HRD, 2x12
SRAM Force eTap AXS
SRAM Force eTap AXS, braze-on
SRAM Force eTap AXS, 48/35
SRAM XG-1270, 10-33, 12-speed
SRAM Force eTap AXS, 12-speed
SRAM Force eTap AXS, 160/160mm Centerlock rotors
Rims: HollowGram 35, Carbon Clincher Disc, 19mm inner, 35mm deep, tubeless ready,Hubs: (F) Cannondale HollowGram Sealed Bearing, straight pull, 12x100 / (R) Cannondale HollowGram Sealed Bearing, straight pull, 12x142, Spokes: Formula Grand Forza
Vittoria Rubino Pro Bright Black, 700 x 25c
HollowGram SystemBar SAVE, Carbon, 8 deg. pitch adjust
All-New HollowGram KNØT, alloy w/ cable cover, -6°
Cannondale Grip Bar Tape w/Gel, 3.5mm
All-New HollowGram 27 SL KNØT, carbon, 2 bolt clamp, 330mm
Prologo Dimension STN NDR, steel rails
SuperSix, 1-1/4" lower bearing, 25mm top cap
We are an authorised Cannondale dealer and supply this Cannondale SuperSix EVO Disc Force eTap with a LIFETIME manufacturer's warranty. Note: Rider weight limits may apply. Read Warranty Terms
This bicycle is available for instore collection and home delivery using a Cyclescheme voucher. Cyclescheme Information
The following finance options are available to apply for online immediately. If you are collecting your bicycle in store you can arrange your finance prior to visiting the store by selecting the required finance method as well as Click & Collect.