Click to Zoom
Size Options & Purchase
This Cannondale SuperSix EVO Feminine Disc 105 2020 is available with our legendary Podium Point free accessory scheme.
The all-new SuperSix EVO is designed to be the fastest lightweight road bike there is. SuperSix EVO is a pure road bike, a beautiful evolution of Cannondale's classic race machine which follows the proven recipe of the previous award-winning versions, while making it better in every possible way.
It's still ultralight weight, still has explosive rigidity and still has the handling people have loved about the EVO since the beginning but is now much faster. New tube shapes and top-to-bottom system integration has seriously reduce aerodynamic drag while also offering a more comfortable ride thanks to improved SAVE micro-suspension, a slightly taller stack height and big tyre clearance.
It's the ultimate bike for hilly races, fast group rides and all-around high-performance road riding.
Less Drag. More Speed. 30 watts; That's how much power the drag-reducing tube shapes and integrated design of the new SuperSix EVO saves over the prior version at 30 mph (48.3 km/h).
- New family of highly truncated airfoil tube shapes offer the same weight, and equal or better stiffness than round tubes, while reducing drag by up to 30%.
- Fully hidden hydraulic brake line and Di2 cable routing. Same thru-the-headtube routing as SystemSix.
- 19 grams lighter than the previous EVO (56cm disc brake Hi-MOD frameset with seatpost). Sure, 19 grams doesn't sound like much, but you usually have to pay a hefty weight penalty to get the kind of drag reduction the new EVO offers.
- Maintained EVO's perfect frame stiffness (perfect, according to the Tour magazine testing index, and everyone who has ridden it).
- Made possible by the new tube shapes, integrated seat binder and new 27 SL KNØT seatpost.
More Comfortable and Capable; 18% more vertical compliance, a slightly elevated riding position and room for big tires, work in harmony to improve the new SuperSix EVO's ride comfort and rough road capabilities, without diminishing its pure race performance.
- Increased frame compliance due to lower seat stays, integrated seat binder and the 27 SL KNØT seatpost with SAVE.
- Revised geometry provides a better fit for more riders, with a slightly taller stack and shorter
- Tyre clearance is boosted to 30mm, with 6mm of space on both sides, so riders can put on larger volume tyres if they wish. Note - rim brake bikes are limited to 28mm tyres by the calipers.
SuperSix EVO; It's the ultimate bike for hilly races, fast group rides and all-around high-performance road riding.
IMPORTANT: This bicycle is supplied without pedals. Pedals for this bicycle can be selected for no cost using Podium Points™.
All-New, BallisTec Carbon, integrated cable routing w/ Switchplate, 142x12 Speed Release thru-axle, SAVE, PF30a, flat mount disc, integrated seat binder
All-New BallisTec Carbon, SAVE, 1-1/8" to 1-1/4" steerer, integrated crown race, 12x100mm Speed Release thru-axle, flat mount disc, internal routing, 55mm offset
Shimano 105 hydro disc, 2x11
Shimano 105 GS
Shimano 105, braze-on
Cannondale Alloy PressFit30
Cannondale 1, BB30a, FSA rings, 50/34
Shimano 105, 11-30, 11-speed
Shimano HG601, 11-speed
Shimano 105 hydro disc, 160/160mm RT54 rotors
Rims: Fulcrum Racing 900 DB,Hubs: (F) Fulcrum Racing 900 DB, 12x100 / (R) Fulcrum Racing 900 DB, 12x142, Spokes: Fulcrum, Stainless steel
Vittoria Zaffiro Pro Slick, 700 x 25c
Cannondale 3, 6061 alloy, Compact
Cannondale 3, 6061 alloy, 7-degree
Cannondale Grip Bar Tape w/Gel, 3.5mm
All-New HollowGram 27 KNØT, Alloy, 2 bolt clamp, 330mm
Prologo Kappa Dea RS
SuperSix, 1-1/4" lower bearing, 25mm top cap
We are an authorised Cannondale dealer and supply this Cannondale SuperSix EVO Feminine Disc 105 with a LIFETIME manufacturer's warranty. Note: Rider weight limits may apply. Read Warranty Terms
Sizing information is provided as a general guide only. This is based on the average rider riding the bicycle in the style for which it is intended. This takes no account of a rider's personal proportions, physique, flexibility and biomechanics. If your height places you on, or near, a bicycle size step then we recommend you consider both sizes. All bicycles offer a range of handlebar and saddle adjustment which will enable you to fine tune your riding position once the correct size has been established. If you are unsure on sizing, we strongly recommend you visit our store so we can assist you. Pedal On offers advice and information on sizing in good faith, the final decision and responsibility on which size to purchase is yours.
This bicycle is available for instore collection and home delivery using a Cyclescheme voucher. Cyclescheme Information
The following finance options are available to apply for online immediately. If you are collecting your bicycle in store you can arrange your finance prior to visiting the store by selecting the required finance method as well as Click & Collect.