Click to Zoom
COVID-19 Important collection and delivery information
Due to a combination of new working practices and demand our lead times for both collection and delivery have been extended.
Please check the estimated delivery or collection times next to the relevant size, these will be updated as our workshop load changes.
Please note that lead times are quoted in "working days" so do not include weekends or bank holidays.
For in store collections where a bicycle is shown as being "available", please call the store for an accurate lead time as these bicycles still need processing through the workshop.
Size Options & Purchase
The all-new SuperSix EVO is designed to be the fastest lightweight road bike there is. SuperSix EVO is a pure road bike, a beautiful evolution of Cannondale's classic race machine which follows the proven recipe of the previous award-winning versions, while making it better in every possible way.
It's still ultralight weight, still has explosive rigidity and still has the handling people have loved about the EVO since the beginning but is now much faster. New tube shapes and top-to-bottom system integration has seriously reduce aerodynamic drag while also offering a more comfortable ride thanks to improved SAVE micro-suspension, a slightly taller stack height and big tyre clearance.
It's the ultimate bike for hilly races, fast group rides and all-around high-performance road riding.
Less Drag. More Speed. 30 watts; That's how much power the drag-reducing tube shapes and integrated design of the new SuperSix EVO saves over the prior version at 30 mph (48.3 km/h).
- New family of highly truncated airfoil tube shapes offer the same weight, and equal or better stiffness than round tubes, while reducing drag by up to 30%.
- Designed as a system with new HollowGram 45 KNØT wheelset, integrated 27 KNØT SAVE seatpost, and new SAVE integrated bar with KNØT stem. The full system integration has a major impact on drag reduction, and gives the bike an incomparably clean, beautiful look.
- Fully hidden hydraulic brake line and Di2 cable routing. Same thru-the-headtube routing as SystemSix.
Even Lighter; The new SuperSix EVO Hi-MOD is the lightest disc road frameset Cannondale have ever made:
- 19 grams lighter than the previous EVO (56cm disc brake Hi-MOD frameset with seatpost). Sure, 19 grams doesn't sound like much, but you usually have to pay a hefty weight penalty to get the kind of drag reduction the new EVO offers.
- Maintained EVO's perfect frame stiffness (perfect, according to the Tour magazine testing index, and everyone who has ridden it).
- Made possible by the new tube shapes, integrated seat binder and new 27 SL KNØT seatpost.
More Comfortable and Capable; 18% more vertical compliance, a slightly elevated riding position and room for big tires, work in harmony to improve the new SuperSix EVO's ride comfort and rough road capabilities, without diminishing its pure race performance.
- Increased frame compliance due to lower seat stays, integrated seat binder and the 27 SL KNØT seatpost with SAVE.
- Revised geometry provides a better fit for more riders, with a slightly taller stack and shorter
- Tyre clearance is boosted to 30mm, with 6mm of space on both sides, so riders can put on larger volume tyres if they wish. Note - rim brake bikes are limited to 28mm tyres by the calipers.
SuperSix EVO; It's the ultimate bike for hilly races, fast group rides and all-around high-performance road riding.
<p> IMPORTANT: This model requires the handlebars to be detached from the stem for shipping. For reassembly guidance please refer to the SuperSix Owners Manual Supplement
IMPORTANT: This bicycle is supplied without pedals.
All-New, BallisTec Hi-MOD Carbon, integrated cable routing w/ Switchplate, 142x12 Speed Release thru-axle, SAVE, PF30a, flat mount disc, integrated seat binder
All-New, BallisTec Hi-MOD Carbon, SAVE, 1-1/8" to 1-1/4" steerer, integrated crown race, 12x100mm Speed Release thru-axle, flat mount disc, internal routing, 55mm offset (48-54cm) 45mm offset (56-62cm)
Shimano Dura-Ace hydro disc, 2x11
Shimano Dura-Ace Di2
Shimano Dura-Ace Di2, braze-on
Cannondale Alloy PressFit30
HollowGram SiSL2 w/ pre-installed power2max NG Eco Power Meter (not activated), BB30a, Vision rings, 52/36
Shimano Dura-Ace, 11-30, 11-speed
Shimano Dura-Ace, 11-speed
Shimano Dura Ace Di2 hydro disc, 160/140mm RT900 rotors
Rims: HollowGram 45 SL KNØT, Carbon, 20h front, 24h rear, 45mm deep, 21mm ID, tubeless ready,Hubs: (F) HollowGram KNØT, sealed bearing 12x100 centerlock / (R) HollowGram KNØT, 12x142 centerlock w/ DT Swiss internals, Spokes: DT Swiss Aerolite
Vittoria Corsa, 700 x 25c
HollowGram SystemBar SAVE, Carbon, 8 deg. pitch adjust
All-New HollowGram KNØT, alloy w/ cable cover, -6°
Cannondale Grip Bar Tape w/Gel, 3.5mm
All-New HollowGram 27 SL KNØT, carbon, 2 bolt clamp, 330mm
Prologo Dimension Nack NDR, 143mm width, carbon rails
SuperSix, 1-1/4" lower bearing, 25mm top cap
We are an authorised Cannondale dealer and supply this Cannondale SuperSix EVO HiMod Disc Dura Ace Di2 with a LIFETIME manufacturer's warranty. Note: Rider weight limits may apply. Read Warranty Terms
Sizing information is provided as a general guide only. This is based on the average rider riding the bicycle in the style for which it is intended. This takes no account of a rider's personal proportions, physique, flexibility and biomechanics. If your height places you on, or near, a bicycle size step then we recommend you consider both sizes. All bicycles offer a range of handlebar and saddle adjustment which will enable you to fine tune your riding position once the correct size has been established. If you are unsure on sizing, we strongly recommend you visit our store so we can assist you. Pedal On offers advice and information on sizing in good faith, the final decision and responsibility on which size to purchase is yours.
This bicycle is available for instore collection and home delivery using a Cyclescheme voucher. Cyclescheme Information Please note, sale bikes are subject to a 10% surcharge of the Cyclescheme voucher amount as we are unable to absorb Cyclescheme's commission on these sales.
The following finance options are available to apply for online immediately. If you are collecting your bicycle in store you can arrange your finance prior to visiting the store by selecting the required finance method as well as Click & Collect.