Click to Zoom
Size Options & Purchase
This Cannondale SuperSix EVO Ultegra 2020 is available with our legendary Podium Point free accessory scheme.
The all-new SuperSix EVO is designed to be the fastest lightweight road bike there is. SuperSix EVO is a pure road bike, a beautiful evolution of Cannondale's classic race machine which follows the proven recipe of the previous award-winning versions, while making it better in every possible way.
It's still ultralight weight, still has explosive rigidity and still has the handling people have loved about the EVO since the beginning but is now much faster. New tube shapes and top-to-bottom system integration has seriously reduce aerodynamic drag while also offering a more comfortable ride thanks to improved SAVE micro-suspension, a slightly taller stack height and big tyre clearance.
It's the ultimate bike for hilly races, fast group rides and all-around high-performance road riding.
Less Drag. More Speed. 30 watts; That's how much power the drag-reducing tube shapes and integrated design of the new SuperSix EVO saves over the prior version at 30 mph (48.3 km/h).
- New family of highly truncated airfoil tube shapes offer the same weight, and equal or better stiffness than round tubes, while reducing drag by up to 30%.
- Fully hidden hydraulic brake line and Di2 cable routing. Same thru-the-headtube routing as SystemSix.
- 19 grams lighter than the previous EVO (56cm disc brake Hi-MOD frameset with seatpost). Sure, 19 grams doesn't sound like much, but you usually have to pay a hefty weight penalty to get the kind of drag reduction the new EVO offers.
- Maintained EVO's perfect frame stiffness (perfect, according to the Tour magazine testing index, and everyone who has ridden it).
- Made possible by the new tube shapes, integrated seat binder and new 27 SL KNØT seatpost.
More Comfortable and Capable; 18% more vertical compliance, a slightly elevated riding position and room for big tires, work in harmony to improve the new SuperSix EVO's ride comfort and rough road capabilities, without diminishing its pure race performance.
- Increased frame compliance due to lower seat stays, integrated seat binder and the 27 SL KNØT seatpost with SAVE.
- Revised geometry provides a better fit for more riders, with a slightly taller stack and shorter
SuperSix EVO; It's the ultimate bike for hilly races, fast group rides and all-around high-performance road riding.
IMPORTANT: This bicycle is supplied without pedals. Pedals for this bicycle can be selected for no cost using Podium Points™.
All-New, BallisTec Carbon, direct mount rim brake, integrated cable routing w/ Switchplate, 130x9mm QR, SAVE, PF30a, integrated seat binder
All-New, BallisTec Carbon, direct mount rim brake, SAVE, 1-1/8" to 1-1/4" steerer, integrated crown race, 100x9mm QR, 55mm offset (47-54cm) 45mm offset (56-62cm)
Shimano Ultegra, 2x11
Shimano Ultegra GS
Shimano Ultegra, braze-on
Cannondale Alloy PressFit30
Cannondale 1, BB30a, FSA rings, 52/36
Shimano 105, 11-30, 11-speed
Shimano HG601, 11-speed
Rims: Fulcrum Racing 500,Hubs: (F) Fulcrum Racing 500 / (R) Fulcrum Racing 500, Spokes: Fulcrum, Stainless steel
Vittoria Zaffiro Pro Slick, 700 x 25c
Cannondale 3, 6061 alloy, Compact
Cannondale 3, 6061 alloy, 7-degree
Cannondale Grip Bar Tape w/Gel, 3.5mm
All-New HollowGram 27 KNØT, Alloy, 2 bolt clamp, 330mm
Prologo Nago RS STN
SuperSix, 1-1/4" lower bearing, 25mm top cap
We are an authorised Cannondale dealer and supply this Cannondale SuperSix EVO Ultegra with a LIFETIME manufacturer's warranty. Note: Rider weight limits may apply. Read Warranty Terms
This bicycle is available for instore collection and home delivery using a Cyclescheme voucher. Cyclescheme Information
The following finance options are available to apply for online immediately. If you are collecting your bicycle in store you can arrange your finance prior to visiting the store by selecting the required finance method as well as Click & Collect.