Click to Zoom
COVID-19 Important collection and delivery information
Due to a combination of new working practices and demand our lead times for both collection and delivery have been extended.
Where delivery times are stated as a month this is based on the latest information from the manufacturer. These dates should be treated as a guide and may be subject to change. Due to an increase in global demand for bicycles and the disruption in supply during the COVID-19 pandemic supply chains have become very strained. Lead times are based on factory and shipping schedules both of which can be disrupted by delays in component supply and shipping/port capacity.
Should you place a future order with us for a bicycle we will monitor the bike’s ETA and keep you informed of any changes.
For more detailed information please read here.
Size Options & Purchase
This Cannondale SuperSix EVO Ultegra Di2 Mercury is available with our legendary Podium Point free accessory scheme.
Cannondale's SuperSix EVO is designed to be the fastest lightweight road bike there is. SuperSix EVO is a pure road bike, a beautiful evolution of Cannondale's classic race machine which follows the proven recipe of the previous award-winning versions, while making it better in every possible way. The SuperSix platform was winner of road.cc's bike of the year award in 2020 which tells you just how good this bike is.
It's ultralight weight, has explosive rigidity and has the handling that people have always loved EVO for. Heavily profiled tube shapes and top-to-bottom system integration results in exceptionally low aerodynamic drag while also offering a compliant ride thanks to the latest SAVE micro-suspension.
It's the ultimate bike for hilly races, fast group rides and all-around high-performance road riding.
Low Drag. More Speed. 30 watts; That's how much power the drag-reducing tube shapes and integrated design of the latest SuperSix EVO saves over the prior version at 30 mph (48.3 km/h).
- Family of highly truncated airfoil tube shapes offer the same weight, and equal or better stiffness than round tubes, while reducing drag by up to 30%.
- Designed as a system with HollowGram 45 KNØT wheelset, integrated 27 KNØT SAVE seatpost, and SAVE integrated bar with KNØT stem. The full system integration has a major impact on drag reduction, and gives the bike an incomparably clean, beautiful look.
- Fully hidden hydraulic brake line and Di2 cable routing. Same thru-the-headtube routing as SystemSix.
- 19 grams lighter than the previous EVO (56cm disc brake Hi-MOD frameset with seatpost). Sure, 19 grams doesn't sound like much, but you usually have to pay a hefty weight penalty to get the kind of drag reduction the new EVO offers.
- Maintained EVO's perfect frame stiffness (perfect, according to the Tour magazine testing index, and everyone who has ridden it).
- Made possible by the new tube shapes, integrated seat binder and new 27 SL KNØT seatpost.
More Comfortable and Capable; 18% more vertical compliance, a slightly elevated riding position and room for big tires, work in harmony to improve the new SuperSix EVO's ride comfort and rough road capabilities, without diminishing its pure race performance.
- Increased frame compliance due to lower seat stays, integrated seat binder and the 27 SL KNØT seatpost with SAVE.
- Revised geometry provides a better fit for more riders, with a slightly taller stack and shorter
- Tyre clearance is boosted to 30mm, with 6mm of space on both sides, so riders can put on larger volume tyres if they wish. Note - rim brake bikes are limited to 28mm tyres by the calipers.
SuperSix EVO; It's the ultimate bike for hilly races, fast group rides and all-around high-performance road riding
Please note: This SuperSix features a unique handlebar and stem design. Fitting an adjustment information can be found in the SuperSix manual Manual (external website).
IMPORTANT: This bicycle is supplied without pedals. Pedals for this bicycle can be selected for no cost using Podium Points™.
SuperSix Evo Carbon, integrated cable routing w/ Switchplate, 12x142 Speed Release thru-axle, SAVE, PF30a, flat mount disc, integrated seat binder
SuperSix Evo Carbon, SAVE, integrated crown race, 12x100mm Speed Release thru-axle, flat mount disc, internal routing, 1-1/8" to 1-1/4"
Shimano Ultegra Di2
Shimano Ultegra Di2 R8150
Shimano Ultegra Di2 R8150, braze-on
Cannondale Alloy PressFit30
Shimano Ultegra, 52/36
Shimano Ultegra, 11-30
Shimano Ultegra Di2 R8170 hydraulic disc, 160/160mm MT800 rotors
Rims: HollowGram 45 KNÃ˜T, Carbon, 20h front, 24h rear, 45mm deep, 21mm IW, tubeless ready, Hubs: (F) HollowGram KNÃ˜T, sealed bearing 12x100mm centerlock / (R) HollowGram KNÃ˜T, 12x142mm centerlock w/ DT Swiss 350 internals
Vittoria Rubino Pro Bright Black, 700 x 25c, reflective strip
HollowGram SAVE SystemBar, Carbon, 8 deg. pitch adjust
HollowGram KNÃ˜T, Alloy w/ cable cover, -6Â°
Cannondale Bar Tape, 3.5mm
HollowGram 27 SL KNÃ˜T, Carbon, 2 bolt clamp, 330mm, 0mm offset (44-48cm), 15mm offset (51-62cm)
Fizik Tempo Argo R5, 150mm width, S-Alloy rails
Integrated, 1-1/8" - 1-1/4" (44-54cm), 1-1/8" - 1-3/8" (56-62cm)
Cannondale Wheel Sensor
We are an authorised Cannondale dealer and supply this Cannondale SuperSix EVO Ultegra Di2 Mercury with a LIFETIME manufacturer's warranty. Note: Rider weight limits may apply. Read Warranty Terms
Sizing information is provided as a general guide only. This is based on the average rider riding the bicycle in the style for which it is intended. This takes no account of a rider's personal proportions, physique, flexibility and biomechanics. If your height places you on, or near, a bicycle size step then we recommend you consider both sizes. All bicycles offer a range of handlebar and saddle adjustment which will enable you to fine tune your riding position once the correct size has been established. If you are unsure on sizing, we strongly recommend you visit our store so we can assist you. Pedal On offers advice and information on sizing in good faith, the final decision and responsibility on which size to purchase is yours.
This bicycle is available for instore collection and home delivery using a Cyclescheme voucher. Cyclescheme Information
The following finance options are available to apply for online immediately. If you are collecting your bicycle in store you can arrange your finance prior to visiting the store by selecting the required finance method as well as Click & Collect.