Last updated 2/6/20
Online orders all:
Our delivery partners, Royal Mail and TNT, are experiencing an exceptional volume of shipments in their networks and are having to operate within the constraints of social distancing too. This may cause a delivery delay to some shipments once they have left us. We are unable to guarantee next working day delivery for shipments using our Next Working Day shipping service and for bike deliveries once they have left our workshop. Regular national and international postal services are also affected.
Online Accessory orders:
We are endeavouring to process all orders placed before 1pm (Mon-Fri) on the same day. For express delivery, order before 1pm on any working day and select Next Working Day Courier for your order to be despatched on that day.
Online bike orders :
We have also extended our delivery times for bike orders due to the high demand and some new working procedures. Please check the specific webpage of the bike you are ordering for the latest estimated delivery times, these are quoted in working days (weekdays excluding bank holidays). Once bikes are despatched you will receive a notification from us and can normally expect your bike to be delivered on the next working day, however due to the volume of orders in the courier network some shipments are experiencing a 1 working day delay. International bike orders will need to allow additional delivery time. We are experiencing delays to some European destinations TNT International Service Status.
Last updated 2/6/20
The shop currently remains open but with a reduced service and restrictions. You are welcome to visit the shop for the purchase of new bicycles, parts and workshop drop-off/collection. Please call 0118 9821021 Option 3 to arrange in advance.
We have revised our opening hours and will now be open Monday to Saturday, 9:00 to 17:30.
To comply with distancing guidelines were restricting the number of customers in the shop at any one time. You will be admitted by a member of staff when it is appropriate for them to do so. Your patience is appreciated. Unless there is a specific need for assistance we ask that you shop alone where possible. Customers are asked not to bring children with them to the store.
- Please keep a MINIMUM of 2 meters distance from staff and fellow customers.
- You are entering an enclosed public space where it is recommended that you wear a face mask. You are not obliged to so but single use masks* are available upon request. Staff are not wearing masks in accordance with HSE guidelines.
- Hand sanitiser* is provided to reduce the risk of transmission by touching products, we encourage you to use it.
- Other than by prior arrangement, cash will not be accepted.
- Our changing room is closed. Clothing may be returned for refund or exchange if its not the correct size within ninety days of the date of purchase, terms and conditions apply.
- We are unable to provide hands-on bike, helmet or shoe sizing assistance. We will offer the best service that we are able to whilst maintain a minimum of 2 meters of separation.
- Our workshop is closed for new business for the foreseeable future. Complementary Checks, snagging and warranty work continues. Please ask staff to make arrangements.
*As available from suppliers
If visiting us to buy a bike, we recommend you arrive at least 90 minutes before closing time so the transaction can be completed before we close. In order to respect staff working hours we are unable to stay open beyond our published closing times.