If visiting us to buy a bike, we recommend you arrive at least 90 minutes before closing time so the transaction can be completed before we close. In order to respect staff working hours we are unable to stay open beyond our published closing times.
Last updated 11/03/22
The shop is currently open for the purchase of new bicycles, parts and workshop drop-off/collection. Please call 0118 9821021 Option 3 to arrange servicing or bike purchases/viewings in advance.
Please adhere to the following COVID-19 guidelines when visiting the store:
- Please do not visit the store if you have COVID-19 or have symptoms.
- Wearing a facemask in store is optional. Please consider our staff, fellow shoppers and yourself when deciding whether to wear one. Single use coverings are available upon request.
- During busy times, to facilitate social distancing, we may restrict number of customers in store at any one time. You will be admitted by a member of staff when it is appropriate for them to do so. Your patience is appreciated.
- Whilst in the store, please follow social distancing guidelines and keep a minimum of 2 meters distance from staff and fellow customers as much as possible.
- Hand sanitiser is provided to reduce the risk of transmission by touching products, we encourage you to use it.
The staff of Pedal On thank you for complying with these simple precautions. The health of our staff and customers is our priority.
Last updated 11/03/22
Our online service is currently operating as usual.
We are endeavouring to process all ACCESSORY orders placed before 1pm (Mon-Fri) on the same day. For express delivery, order before 1pm on any working day and select Express Delivery for your order to be despatched on that day.
BIKE orders - Please check the specific webpage of the bike you are ordering for the latest estimated delivery times, these are quoted in working days (weekdays excluding bank holidays). Once bikes are despatched you will receive a notification from us and can normally expect your bike to be delivered on the next working day, however due to the volume of orders in the courier network some shipments are experiencing a 1 working day delay.
Our delivery partners, Royal Mail and TNT, are operating at near normal levels but it's inevitable that localised COVID outbreaks across the UK will have an impact on services. We are currently unable to guarantee next working day delivery for shipments using our Express Delivery shipping service and for bike deliveries once they have left our workshop.