Click and Collect
What is it?
Reserve your items quickly and easily online. Wait for confirmation that your order is ready. Come to the store, collect your items and pay.
How it works:
- Add your desired items to the shopping cart.
- Add the Click and Collect option (below) to your shopping cart, selecting a preferred collection date as you do so.
- Proceed to checkout, entering your home address and contact details.
- Wait for email confirmation from us before coming to collect the goods from store. If you are reserving a bicycle you will be called to confirm the collection day and will be asked to pay a holding deposit.
- You will be required to pay for your order when you collect.
When will your order be ready?:
- Accessory, parts and clothing orders - We will aim to have your order ready within 4 (working) hours of receiving your order. However, always wait for our email confirmation that your order has been picked by the store before coming to collect it.
- Bicycle orders - All bicycles require processing in our workshop before they are ready for collection. Please base your expectation on the ETA shown on the relevant bicycle's webpage. You will be contacted by telephone to confirm the collection date of your bicycle and so we can collect a holding deposit.
Paying by finance
If you wish to apply for finance with a Click & Collect bicycle order before you visit the store please add the relevant finance product to your shopping cart as well as this Click & Collect product and your goods Finance Section. You will then be forwarded to Hitachi Finance to apply for finance once you have checked out.
- How will I know when my Click & Collect Order is ready? We’ll send you an email when your order is ready. We aim to have your items available within 4 hours after you’ve placed your order (working hours), however always wait for our emailed confirmation that your order has been picked by the store before you set off.
- I have a store account already, how can I add a click and collect order to that account? We will match your name and postocde to any existing accounts when reserving your order on our store system. If you are entitled to any preferential pricing this will be applied.
- Where do I pick up my Click & Collect Order from?To comply with distancing guidelines, we're restricting the number of customers in the shop at any one time. When queues form outside we endeavour to pop out and see if there is anybody waiting for to collect a Click & Collect Order.
- What do I need to bring to collect Click & Collect Order? Please don’t forget to bring either: A copy of your order email (this can be on paper or on your smartphone).
- Can someone collect on my behalf? We’re more than happy for someone else to collect your order. But to prevent fraud, all we ask is that the person you’ve nominated must present your order email and pay on your behalf.
- How long will you hold my Click & Collect Order? We’ll hold on to your order in store for 48 hours beyond your specified collection date. You can extend my collection date by emailing email@example.com letting us know when you’re visiting.
- How do I pay of my Items? Payment is taken instore by card. We do not accept cash.
- Can I pay for my order online before collection? No. To protect our business from fraud, orders need to be paid for on collection.
- Can I pay for my order by Paypal? No. To be protected from fraud, Paypal require us to ship items to your Paypal registered address.
Select Click and Collect Payment Method
Preferred Collection Date: